Who are my clients typically in the service field of terminology management?
- My clients are generally SMEs and international
- These are often manufacturing companies from the industry sector
- I also support companies that have merged
- On the corporate side, usually, the engineering, technical writing, and marketing departments ask me for advice.
Why do they need my advise in terminology management?
Due to incorrect and inconsistent wording
- many avoidable costs arise
- companies lose a lot of time in their production processes
- companies struggle with misleading communication
How do I support my clients?
I provide support in
- designing the strategy for their enterprise-wide terminology management
- developing for necessary processes and workflows and interfaces
- elaborating tailor-made guidelines
- employee training in terminology work and terminology management
My clients benefit from my advice above all from achieving a
- comprehensible internal and external communication
- significant reduction in costs and time
- notably improved quality of technical documentation and translation
- increased legal certainty through clear communication
- credible and professional image,
- high value, enterprise-wide knowledge database
Schedule your free 1/2h consultation call before any obligations and orders
Before taking any actions, you need a strong strategy, a roadmap to achieve your goals.
Evaluation of CAT tools
A CAT-tool must be selected very carefully. Let me show you all relevant aspects to cover your needs.
Development of guidelines
Take advantage of my long-standing experience in creating guidelines meeting the needs of my clients fully.
In workshops, we define together your current situation and your needs.
Processes and Workflows
I support and assist you continuously in the development and implementation of your processes and workflows.
Evaluation of translation agencies
Benefit from my expertise in asking the right questions and evaluating the options correctly.
According to your concept, your processes, workflows, and your requirements, we create a database design that works.
Are you wondering how you can successfully start and advance your terminology project?
Do you need a specialist with experience who can get your project running ad interim and hand it over to your team?
There is a clear mandate, a budget, and deadlines, by when you wish to achieve your stages and goals
I am at your side as a sparring partner.
You can trust that your project is in safe hands and that you can entirely focus on your core business.
Make sure that your project meets the deadline.
Benefit from transparent and timely communication.
Do your team members need any training in terminology work?
You want your team to do terminology work, but the required level of knowledge is very varying?
Do you prefer terminology training on the job?
Are you looking for a customized training program in terminology management?
I would be happy to provide my know-how to you and your team.