Azadeh and I worked on two different Energy from Waste (EfW) projects, one in Mallorca (ES) and a second one in Giubiasco (CH). On these two projects the work of Azadeh was of great meaning and a big support for the project team. For these projects we had to deliver the Operating Manual (OM) in Spanish and Italian respectively. We speak here of 400 folders with all kind of documentation, drawings, etc. with technical words. A successful delivery of these OM in the desired foreign language can only be achieved if a big deal of work in the field of Terminology and Translation is made previously and carefully. Here is where the work of Azadeh was a real success in these projects.
- The 3 most important tool categories for your personal knowledge management
- Was macht man in der Terminologiearbeit eigentlich?
- Für wen lohnt sich Terminologiearbeit?
- Wenn der Wahnsinn vorprogrammiert ist
- Achtung! Stolperfallen bei der Terminologiearbeit
- Social Network as a corporate knowledge management tool